The following Cookies Policy sets out the rules for saving and accessing data on Users’ Devices using the Website for the purpose of providing electronic services by the Website Administrator.
- Website – website operating at pinkpin.pl
- External website – website of the Administrator’s partners, service providers or recipients.
- Administrator – the company Pinkpin Agencja Reklowa, operating at the address: ul. Świtezianki 8/125, with a tax identification number (NIP): 949 185 38 62, with a REGON number: 101 153 381, providing services electronically via the Website and storing and accessing information in the User’s devices.
- User – a natural person for whom the Administrator provides services electronically via the Website.
- Device – an electronic device with software through which the User gains access to the Website.
- Cookies – text data collected in the form of files placed on the User’s Device.
Types of cookies
- Internal cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device are sent by the Website’s IT system.
- External Cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the ICT systems of external websites.
- Session Cookies – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External Websites during one session of a given Device. After the session ends, the files are removed from the User’s Device.
- Permanent cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Website or external websites until they are manually deleted. The files are not deleted automatically after the end of the Device session, unless the configuration of the User’s Device is set to the Cookie deletion mode after the end of the Device session.
- Storage and reading mechanisms – Cookies storage and reading mechanisms do not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device. It is practically impossible to transfer viruses, Trojans and other worms to the User’s Device.
- Internal cookies – internal cookies used by the Cookie Administrator are safe for Users’ Devices.
The purposes for which cookies are used
- Improving and facilitating access to the Website – the Administrator may store in cookie files information about user preferences and settings regarding the Website in order to improve, improve and accelerate the provision of services on the Website.
- Logging – The Administrator uses Cookie files for the purposes of logging Users on the Website.
- Marketing and advertising – the Administrator and external websites use Cookie files for marketing purposes and serving Users’ advertisements.
- Statistical data – the Administrator and external websites use Cookie files to collect and process statistical data such as, for example, visit statistics, User Device statistics or user behavior statistics. These data are collected in order to analyze and improve the Website.
- Social services – the Administrator and external websites use Cookie files to support social services.
- The Administrator cooperates with the following external websites that may place Cookie files on User’s Devices:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdSense
- Google AdWords
Possibilities of determining the conditions of storage and access on user’s devices by the website and external websites.
- The user may at any time independently change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing the data of saved cookies.
- The User may at any time delete any Cookie files saved so far using the User’s Device tools through which the User uses the Website’s services.
Disclaimer of Liability
- The administrator uses all possible measures to ensure the security of data placed in cookie files. However, it should be noted that ensuring the security of this data depends on both parties, including the User’s activity and the security status of the device he uses.
- The Administrator is not responsible for intercepting data contained in Cookie files, impersonating the User’s session or removing them as a result of the User’s conscious or unconscious activity, viruses, Trojan horses and other spyware that may be infected with the User’s Device.
- In order to protect themselves against the threats indicated in the previous point, users should follow the cybersecurity rules on the Internet.
- Restricting the saving and access to Cookie files on the User’s Device may cause some functions of the Website to malfunction.
- The Administrator does not bear any responsibility for incorrectly functioning functions of the Website if the User restricts in any way the possibility of saving and reading cookie files.
- Wprowadzone zmiany w Polityce Cookie zawsze będą publikowane na tej stronie.